Tuesday 4 March 2014

International Scrapbooking Day 1

 Hi guys! Happy International Scrapbooking Day!!! I've got two layouts to share with you today, a double and a single layout. The single layout I created yesterday and the double I'd started last week and just couldn't seem to get one of the pages right, so left it for a while and finished it yesterday also. So I'll start with the double layout, as it really did cause me some trouble. I still don't love the first page, which is the one I struggled with, but I'm happy enough with it and it's now in my album.

Left Page

Right Page


I'm glad I've finally scrapped these photos. Hubby and I had stopped for lunch at the Maroondah Dam Reserve and all of a sudden we were inundated by birds. They were all over the car as well as landing on us! Greg even had one land on his wrist and start nibbling on his roll!!! Something I'll never forget. 


The single layout went together quickly and I love it!






The text and butterflies on the photo were added in Photoshop before printing a few years ago. The photos on all these layouts have been in my "to do" pile for ages. My goal for this year is to slowly reduce the height of that pile (and by pile I mean drawers full of photos), not sure if I can manage it but I'm sure going to try. I guess celebrating International Scrapbooking Day twice this year may help.

So again, happy ISD and happy crafting everyone!

Cheers
Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment